Serving the Sacramento Valley Since 1979
We provide legal services for various aspects of business transactions including:
Real Estate and Property Issues
Steidlmayer Law helps clients with many real estate transactions including:
Wills, Trusts & Probate Matters
Steidlmayer Law understands how to develop a sophisticated plan that clearly directs how a person’s
property will be distributed and managed upon death. We take into account State and Federal Laws, tax
planning, incapacity, business and land management, and other issues specific to your estate. The estate
planning services includes:
Since 1979, Steidlmayer Law has been defending persons accused of felonies and misdemeanor crimes with
years of experience. We can help you navigate the court system and illuminate your rights. We believe in
fair representation for everyone and will fight to ensure you are heard.
Areas of Law We Practice
Below are the legal areas we practice. If you don't see the service you need, please
contact us. If we aren't able to help you we can recommend you to someone who can.
• Articles of formation
• Filing of necessary papers for corporations, LLCs and partnerships
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts and other business articles
• The proper conduct of business and compliance with partnership and corporation laws.
The firm is mindful in the creation of businesses as it relates to succession planning and how the next
generation is affected.
• Purchase and sale of property
• Subdivision of property
• Drafting contracts
• Negotiating disputes, transfers, exchanges, financing and leasing
• Advising and Counseling on Wills,
• Revocable Living Trusts
• Irrevocable Trusts
• Durable Powers of Attorney
• Health Care Directives
• Navigation Through the Probate and Trust Administration Process